MOST RECOMMENDED APPLICATION
- Shopping Malls
- BoH service corridors
- Pedestrian Walkways or bridges
- Interlock or tile pavements
IJS SJW series Expansion Joint Covers are installed between ceramic files, marbles, Concrete pavers or any other type recessed flooring.
Product manufactured in Floor to Floor and Floor to wall type designs.
- PAN type joint cover suitable for SEISMIC movements and THERMAL movements
- Joint opening range – from 100mm until 400mm
- Cost effective design -in regular use over 25 years
- Product designed to POP-OUT in case of abnormal movements during SEISMIC activities
- Rubber Strips on both sides of the joint cover assembly, shall accommodate thermal movements
- Rubber strips can be supplied in various colours matching adjacent file colours or the wall colours
- Product designed with load bearing plate in the center. Bearing plate thickness can range from 4mm until 10mm depending on load values
- The PAN assembly fastened to Locator Turn Strips with bearing balls fitted on the sides. Locator turn strips accommodates vertical and horizontal movements in addition to alignment of joint assembly
- The assembly shall be directly anchored to the floor with mechanical anchors.
- For Water-tight requirements ORF compression seals EJSWB & EJSWBI series or EPDM moisture barriers may be applied.
Above referred sizes are indicative.
Other sizes can be manufactured against order.